1. Clinical background – to become a member of ARCH, you must demonstrate extensive experience in a medical or other therapeutic profession.
2. Approved training – all ARCH members must be trained in an ARCH approved training school.
With ARCH you will be treated by a knowledgeable therapist, not just a technician who has been taught to use the machine.
3. Inspected clinics – all ARCH members are subject to regular clinic inspections to make sure that they are adhering to our high standards.
4. The highest standards – the ARCH code of conduct is the most comprehensive and detailed in the industry.
When you choose an ARCH therapist, you can rest assured of the very highest standards of care.
5. Continued professional development (CPD) – all ARCH members are obliged to undergo a minimum amount of training and learning each year to keep up to date with the latest developments.
6. Independent regulation – it is a condition of membership that all therapists must sign up with an independent regulator.
ARCH therapists are confident in their therapy and practice.
7. Backed by experience – ARCH is run by therapists for therapists, with a team of our most experienced members always available to advise and support our member.
8. Largest colonic association in the UK – ARCH is the UK’s biggest colonic association, with members from Scotland to the South Coast.
9. Quarter of a century of care – ARCH has been setting the standard for our therapy for over 25 years, and we have an impeccable record for client care and safety.
10. A professional approach from approachable professionals – our slogan says it all about how ARCH and its therapists go about our work.