What is Colon Hydrotherapy or Colonic Irrigation?
Colon Hydrotherapy is the safe, gentle and effective method of removing accumulated waste, stored fecal matter, mucus, parasites and toxic substances from the body, which involves the slow introduction of warm, filtered water into the colon via rectum.
Why we should clean our colon?
We are not just what we eat but we are mostly what we don’t eliminate. It is important to cleanse your intestinal system from dangerous and unwanted toxins. This gentle procedure has helped thousands regain their natural
balance and healthy life.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms or desease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Spastic Colon
- Atonic (Sluggish) Colon
- Excessive gas
- Skin problems
- Chronic fatique
- Headaches Back pain
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Poor concentration
- Parasite infestation
- Excess weight
- Premature ageing
|Colon Hydrotherapy||from £75.00|
|Add extras to your colonic:|
|Aloe Vera Enema||£5.00|
|Hydrogen (H2) Enema||£10.00|
|Course of 3 Colonics
(free Herbal or coffee enema)
|Course of 3 Colonics
plus Pro-Biotic Implat
|Course of 6 Colonics
|Course of 6 Colonics
plus Pro-Biotic Implant
food intolerance tests:
|Loresian 150 plus||£299.00|
Brunel Health Test
|Brunel Health Core Ten||£165|
|Brunel Total Digestive Health||£190|
|Brunel Total Digestive Health Plus (includes Intestinal Inflammation & Parasitology)||£260|
|Brunel Advanced Adrenal Assessment||£200|
For Consultation and Booking Call Now: 0771 0539 331
I have had my first treatment and feeling great and so light I am in heaven!!!! I was so scared and afraid but Oksana made me so relaxed. She is like your best friend with great sense of humor. I am booking myself for more treatments and bringing my friends.
I have tried different practitioners but non of them were as professional and knowledgeable as Oksana. She is an old school therapist who uses her medical and practical skills with individual approach to client’s needs. I am undergoing a course of 10 treatments and already lost 5 kg of weight, sleep better and my skin is glowing after only 6 treatments. I would recommend Oksana to anyone who cares for their health.
I just finished my second treatment with Oksana, and I am already seeing the benefits of having a colonic. Oksana is a really pleasant therapist, she walks through the process/treatment with you and ensures you understand what to expect and that you are comfortable. I will definitely recommend.
Oksana was supportive and informative throughout the treatment. Extremely professional and reassuring. I have recommended Oksana to my family members and will continue to exclusively visit her for such treatment.
Must be the 5th time I have seen Oksana and she was amazing as always. Beneficial and professional service and can’t wait to return!
Just had my second cleansing. Very easy to do and Oksana is very good at accompanying during the therapy. Highly recommended.
Great therapy, I am a regular client
Fantastic web – very informative. Lara Malham regular client
Disclaimer: Result of the procedure may vary from person to person.
Top ten reasons to choose an ARCH registered therapist
1. Clinical background – to become a member of ARCH, you must demonstrate extensive experience in a medical or other therapeutic profession.
2. Approved training – all ARCH members must be trained in an ARCH approved training school. With ARCH you will be treated by a knowledgeable therapist, not just a technician who has been taught to use the machine.
Lorisian food intolerance tests
Over 45% of the population react adversely to foods that they eat, which whilst not life threatening, can have a massive impact on someone’s quality of work and home life.
The way that food can affect our everyday life is often difficult to explain and it is common for people to try and eliminate foods from their diet to help themselves feel better. Often they don’t know which foods to try and eliminate foods …
Chatsworth Health Centre
1 Loveridge Mews
London NW6 2DP
0771 0539 331
The Hale Clinic, 7 Park Crescent, London
The Hale Clinic,
7 Park Crescent,
London, W1B 1PF
- Microbiome Medicine Summit 2 – Free & Online Register now! Microbiome Medicine 2 Summit starts on May 8th, and tens of thousands will gain the tips, strategies and secrets of microbiome medicine–it could improve your health, longevity, vitality and assist with unresolved ...
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant The main theme of this year’s 30th Anniversary ARCH Conference is the gut microbiome, with our keynote speaker, Dr Mark Davis, lecturing on fecal microbiota transplantation or FMT. But what exactly is FMT, what ...
- Michael Mosley on the micro biome Recently, ardent healthy eating enthusiast, Michael Moseley, has moved on from his famous five-two fast diet to focus his energy on something ARCH colon hydrotherapists have known for a long time – that a healthy gut ...
- The power of poo! As ARCH registered therapists, we have no problem with poo. Talking about it, washing it out of your colon and checking it as it passes along the tube, are all in a days work as we help thousands of people across the UK ...
- Sugar, sugar everywhere! Over the festive season, we’ve all over-indulged in sugar. Let’s face it, it’s hard not to with sugar in sweets, chocolates, biscuits, Christmas cake and Christmas pud, fizzy drinks, mixers and liqueurs, plus all those ...