What is Colon Hydrotherapy or Colonic Irrigation?
Colon Hydrotherapy is the safe, gentle and effective method of removing accumulated waste, stored fecal matter, mucus, parasites and toxic substances from the body, which involves the slow introduction of warm, filtered water into the colon via rectum.
Why we should clean our colon?
We are not just what we eat but we are mostly what we don’t eliminate. It is important to cleanse your intestinal system from dangerous and unwanted toxins. This gentle procedure has helped thousands regain their natural
balance and healthy life.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms or desease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Spastic Colon
- Atonic (Sluggish) Colon
- Excessive gas
- Skin problems
- Chronic fatique
- Headaches Back pain
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Poor concentration
- Parasite infestation
- Excess weight
- Premature ageing
|Colon Hydrotherapy||from £75.00|
|Add extras to your colonic:|
|Herbal Enema||from £5.00|
|Coffe Enema||from £10.00|
|Anti-parasite Implant||from £15.00|
|Pro-Biotic Implant||from £40.00|
|Aloe Vera Enema||from £5.00|
|Hydrogen (H2) Enema||from £10.00|
|Course of 3 Colonics
(free Herbal or coffee enema)
|Course of 3 Colonics
plus Pro-Biotic Implat
|Course of 6 Colonics
|Course of 6 Colonics
plus Pro-Biotic Implant
food intolerance tests:
|Loresian 75||from £175.00|
|Loresian 100||from £245.00|
|Loresian 150 plus||from £299.00|
For Consultation and Booking Call Now: 0771 0539 331
I have had my first treatment and feeling great and so light I am in heaven!!!! I was so scared and afraid but Oksana made me so relaxed. She is like your best friend with great sense of humor. I am booking myself for more treatments and bringing my friends.
I have tried different practitioners but non of them were as professional and knowledgeable as Oksana. She is an old school therapist who uses her medical and practical skills with individual approach to client’s needs. I am undergoing a course of 10 treatments and already lost 5 kg of weight, sleep better and my skin is glowing after only 6 treatments. I would recommend Oksana to anyone who cares for their health.
I just finished my second treatment with Oksana, and I am already seeing the benefits of having a colonic. Oksana is a really pleasant therapist, she walks through the process/treatment with you and ensures you understand what to expect and that you are comfortable. I will definitely recommend.
Oksana was supportive and informative throughout the treatment. Extremely professional and reassuring. I have recommended Oksana to my family members and will continue to exclusively visit her for such treatment.
Must be the 5th time I have seen Oksana and she was amazing as always. Beneficial and professional service and can’t wait to return!
Just had my second cleansing. Very easy to do and Oksana is very good at accompanying during the therapy. Highly recommended.
Great therapy, I am a regular client
Fantastic web – very informative. Lara Malham regular client
Top ten reasons to choose an ARCH registered therapist
1. Clinical background – to become a member of ARCH, you must demonstrate extensive experience in a medical or other therapeutic profession.
2. Approved training – all ARCH members must be trained in an ARCH approved training school. With ARCH you will be treated by a knowledgeable therapist, not just a technician who has been taught to use the machine.
Lorisian food intolerance tests
Over 45% of the population react adversely to foods that they eat, which whilst not life threatening, can have a massive impact on someone’s quality of work and home life.
The way that food can affect our everyday life is often difficult to explain and it is common for people to try and eliminate foods from their diet to help themselves feel better. Often they don’t know which foods to try and eliminate foods …
Chatsworth Health Centre
1 Loveridge Mews
London NW6 2DP
0771 0539 331
The Hale Clinic, 7 Park Crescent, London
The Hale Clinic,
7 Park Crescent,
London, W1B 1PF
- Changing our relationship with food In our last blog, we talked about eating mindfully and being aware of what we are putting in our mouths, instead of rushing our meals at our desks or in front of the TV. However, simply being aware of what you are ...
- Self care to stay well this winter – part 2 Last month, we looked at ways you can improve your diet to help you stay fit and well this winter, boosting your immune system to help you fight off those winter colds. Winter bluesThis month, we’re taking a look at ...
- Self-care to stay well this winter – Part 1 As the days grow shorter and the temperature drops, it’s easy to become complacent about our health. We exercise less, we eat more comfort foods and we trap ourselves indoors, in artificially heated rooms, full of other ...
- Take Care of Yourself – Easy steps to self-care Easy steps to self-care In our last blog, we talked about the idea of self-care, and how we all need to take responsibility for our own health, both in what we eat and what we do. Today we’re going to take a closer ...
- Read yourself well – Reading Book List for 2017 Give the gift of good gut health this Christmas with our top ten recommended books on subjects close to our heart here at ARCH. From simple guides to the gut to inspiring stories of dramatic turn-arounds in health and ...